191 11th Street
Dating to 1890, this is one of the oldest shotguns in Apalachicola. It originally stood on the south side of Avenue L between 6th and 7th Streets. When the Holy Family Mission School was built in 1920, this shotgun became the Parish Hall. Some people still remember Hallowe'en nights spent bobbing for apples on the building's porch. When Holy Family built its rectory on this site, the shotgun was moved to its present location. It is now owned by the First Church of the Living God which was established here in 1916.