Queen Anne cottage, c. 1890. In 1975, it was mostly in its original condition. Classic revival features. Gable roof with box cornice and returns.(1) Mr. Glenn (Bud) and his wife Moselle owned the house & lived in it with their two children, Millie and Hayward, in the 30s and 40s. He was a brick mason & boiler worker, she worked outside the home as a housekeeper. A newspaper from 1917 was found in a wall during a 21st century renovation. The house was destroyed by arson in September 2016.
(1) FL Master Site File, 1975, J.H. Glenn Estate, FR00335, FL Div. of Historical Resources, FL Dept. of State, Tallahassee, FL